Pages

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

New Songs for Boomers

This is circulating around via e-mail. As the Baby Boom generation gets older, some of the songs from their youth are being updated:

Herman's Hermits -- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker.

Ringo Starr -- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends.

The Bee Gees -- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.

Bobby Darin -- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash.

Roberta Flack -- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.

Johnny Nash -- I Can't See Clearly Now.

Paul Simon -- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver

The Commodores -- Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom

Leo Sayer -- You Make Me Feel Like Napping.

The Temptations -- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone.

Abba -- Denture Queen.

Tony Orlando -- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.

Helen Reddy -- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore

Leslie Gore -- It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I Want To.

No comments: