Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Nice Response to "Stay!"

I got a nice comment on last week's Winning Ways post, entitled "Stay!" It was from the author of the article I referenced:

Pastor Goodman,I just wanted you to know that my husband ran across your blog recently. We were heartened to see the reference to the article ("Stay") I wrote for Focus on the Family several years back. It is so encouraging that those words could still be meaningful all these years later! Thanks for passing them along in your blog. My husband, Don, and I are still "staying" and loving life together for almost 35 years now! Our daughter in the story, Jana, is a lovely 25-year-old young woman who is passionate about serving Jesus and reaching those far from Him. I'm still writing and have had the privilege of doing a regular religion column for The Seattle Times on a rotating basis with columnists of other faiths. (You can find my past columns on their website if you're ever interested.) Just wanted to say hello and thanks for your kind words about my article. I enjoyed reading your other blogs, too. Great writing and great content! Keep up the good work for the cause of our Lord! In His grace, Jodi Detrick
What a great surprise! The internet sure makes the world smaller. Thanks for stopping by, Jodi!

No comments: