Pages

Saturday, January 01, 2011

I Am the God of the Impossible

Bob Kauflin’s “spontaneous song,” “I Am the God of the Impossible.” Beautiful thought as you begin 2011.

Listen here.

I am the God of the impossible

I make rivers flow through deserts of sand

I am working in your situation

In ways you would not understand

I am the God of the immeasurable

The riches of my grace you can’t conceive

I’ve poured them on you through Jesus, my Son

They’re yours if you only believe

‘Cause there is nothing

There is nothing

That’s too hard for me

I am the God of the unsearchable

You cannot know the mystery of my ways

But with perfect wisdom and perfect mercy

I work them out for my praise

I am the God of the impossible

And although you can’t see a way through

I’m using your circumstances

To do my work in you

For there is nothing

There is nothing

Too hard for me to do

‘Cause I’m working in you

And I will have my way

For the glory of my name

‘Cause there is nothing,

There is nothing that’s too hard for me to do

And you will see one day

That I did this for you

So that you might know

I am the God of the impossible

So that you might know I am

The God of the immeasurable

What you cannot conceive now

What you can’t believe now

I’ve assured you

Through the giving of my Son

For you, for you

Is there nothing good that I wouldn’t do

For you?

I am the God of the impossible

Just look at where you are tonight

I brought you near to myself

And I will always do,

I will always do

What’s right.

More on the song at this website.

No comments: