Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jakarta Trip, Wrapping Up

I’m in the airport lounge in Hong Kong, ready for my long journey back to hearth and home. A little time to post more pics of my trip.

With my class on the last day at the seminary. My interpreter is to my right:

IMG_3442

Since I was already halfway around the world, I added a couple of days to the trip to visit a couple I knew from my Grand Cayman days. They serve in a city in Sumatra, teaching English and building redemptive relationships.

Here’s W. with his adoptive grandfather:

IMG_3451

And here’s D. leading an activity to build English skills:

IMG_3452

I was given a chance to sit in on some of the English language activities. Most of the students are college students. None of them know Him.

Fully.

Yet.

IMG_3456

IMG_3460

No comments: