Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Wanted: Bumper Sticker Photos

Hey, I need some photos of bumper stickers you see around Austin. It will help me promote my new sermon series through Proverbs, the book of "bumper sticker wisdom."

When I first moved to Austin, one of my first impressions was the bumper stickers. I've never been in a town where so many people thought I should know their opinion on every issue at every traffic stop. Like this one:


So, help me out here. Snap some photos with your camera phone of bumper stickers you find clever. And do this even if the sticker doesn't advocate your opinion on something, like the following one I noticed:



Of course, I've also found ones I completely agree with. Like this one:



So, make good use of those camera phones and send me something. Especially those of you in Austin.

No comments: