Pages

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Another Elevator Talk

Last week I posted several “elevator talks” from our Hillcrest family. Here’s another that came in late. Thanks Debbie Marett!

Hillcrest feels like home to me. I have raised all three of my children here! I know that if I invite a friend to come to Hillcrest with me, that the members, who see a new face, will come up to right them, introduce themselves and make them feel right at home. Hillcrest is a community and mission minded church of all ages and backgrounds coming for the same reason, to learn and to worship. My pastor presents the gospel in a way that anyone can understand no matter if they are a baby Christian, a seeker or an old hand and he applies it to the real world and its daily challenges. I know that God speaks to me though him! Hillcrest has so many areas to be involved in such as music, games, classes, bible studies, camp, to name only a few. I thank God for Hillcrest and his leading me here over 20 years ago!

No comments: