Pages

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

This week's newsletter from Steve

This Wednesday, March 4, is the last chance for students to register for our Disciple Now Retreat at the Lone Tree Ranch in Capitan, NM. Dates are March 15–19, 2015, and the cost is $250 per person. We have a good crew of students and adults going this year, and we are very excited to see what God will do in our midst during this retreat! Please call me with any questions! Also, there are some scholarships available, should money be an issue.

On another note, I read this scripture last night, and I want to share it with you. I know that many among us are in the midst of uncertainty, doubt, and fear. God reminded me with these verses that even in crisis, He is with us.  I pray that you will cling to His words this week!

“But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside. I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread.” -- Job 23:10-12 (NIV)


No comments: