Pages

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

This week's newsletter from Karen

July is one of my favorite months of the year. Why July? Because July means it's camp month.

July 6-9 the 1st and 2nd graders will head out to Reunion Ranch in Georgetown for Kidz Kamp.

It's going to be a busy month, but like I said, it's my favorite. I love taking the kids to camp because I get the chance to interact with them in an environment that is all about having fun - all kids’ #1 priority.

I think God uses times when we are out of our normal patterns to get our attention. No different for kids. Camps provide that opportunity for kids and I've had the privilege of seeing God speak to many kids in a camp atmosphere.

Pray this week that the kids we take will hear from God as they have a safe, fun camp experience.

No comments: