Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

This week's newsletter from Michael

Happy Spring Break to all of you! It is one of my favorite weeks of the year in Austin. Can you guess why? One word: TRAFFIC; well maybe two: NO TRAFFIC! It sure is nice being able to get to work in less than 15 minutes.

I just want to say it is a real joy to be able to work for the King of Kings each day. It isn't always easy, but I sure love it. Thank you, Hillcrest, once again for allowing me the opportunity to serve you. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to call the church (512-345-3771) and ask for me, or just send me an email. I have all the time in the world (ha)!

I hope you have begun to invite people to our Easter Weekend Celebration! Our music team has put together some great music we know you will enjoy, and I know it will bring honor and joy to the Lord.

I also would like for you to begin praying for this service. Pray for those who are involved on the platform and those behind the scenes. Satan will do his best to disrupt anything he can get his hands on that weekend, so let’s pray him out and the Holy Spirit in!

I will leave you with this verse for the week: Colossians 3:16 (KJV) - Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

To those who are traveling, have a safe spring break.

No comments: