Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

This week's newsletter from Michael

Michael is filling in for Gene this week.
______________

Jesus, only Jesus! Think about it: JESUS, ONLY JESUS! A few months ago I posted a video of Phillips, Craig and Dean singing this awesome song and the Lord said to me, “Teach this song!” My favorite line in the song is, “You will command the highest praise.” One day we all will join with the angels and sing, Jesus, only Jesus! The words are just powerful, so if you have time this week look it up and have a quiet moment with Jesus alone listening to this great song. 

“You will command the highest praise
Yours is the name above all names
You stand alone
I stand amazed
Jesus, only Jesus”


Choir rehearsal begins this Sunday at 4:15pm in the choir room! I am so looking forward to a great time of singing and just having lots of fun once again! Last Sunday we had 49 people in the loft including praise team, I know that many were out finishing up vacations and some were just late to church…(you know who you are, lol). We will “Fill the Loft” again this Sunday, so come sing and praise the Lord with us.

Lastly, I just wanted to say, CHURCH, you did an awesome job last Sunday singing! The Lord inhabits the praises of his people! Let’s keep singing and praising from the top of our lungs until He returns! I will see you at 10:00 a.m. this Sunday!

No comments: