Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

This week's newsletter from Karen

“I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” Philippians 1:3-6

I’m thankful for…

Cheryl Alvis – Rebecca Barnes – Ann Blaha – Cheryl Booth – Judy Barber - Julie Chambers – Mark Chambers – Pilar Corral – Paige Dahl – Jennifer Dorsey – Mark Dorsey – Tommie Ford – Sandy Harpin – Amy Koch – Patrick Koch – Natasha Littlestar – Lisa Livingston – Mike Miller – Debra Morgan – Susan Porter – Paul Rusch – Andre Shomba – Henriette Shomba – Emily Slaughter – Pat Stivers – Tracy Urban – Gloria White – Brittany Whitley – Laine Whitley – Kathy Wiederkehr – Mike Wiederkehr – Brandy Williams – Rhonda Williams – Tracy Williams

…the men and women who serve the children of Hillcrest Baptist Church each and every week.

No comments: