Pages

Wednesday, November 04, 2015

This week's newsletter from Michael

What a wonderful time of worship we had last Sunday! The Holy Spirit was here!!!

It is always a joy hearing you sing, church! One of the songs from last week’s set was, “I Need Thee, O I Need Thee.” Just wanted to share a little about this song.

“O I Need Thee!” - We need God. It is impossible to survive this journey we are on without Him. We all need to be in fellowship with God each and every day of our lives.

“Every Hour I Need Thee” - Yes, we need to feel our need. Where real need is not felt, there is rarely any real praying. The Apostle Paul tells us to keep praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication… for ALL the saints (Ephesians 6:18). Pray for one another!

I am so glad we serve a God who knows our every need, and will take care of us even when we are down in the valley. He is always there! I look forward to seeing you next Sunday morning!

No comments: