Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

This week's newsletter from Michael

Thank you, Hillcrest church family for allowing me the privilege of leading this great music ministry! Our Worship Choir & Orchestra, Bells of Joy, and Tech Team did an awesome job Sunday and it would not have been possible without these guys. We have great talent in this church and I thank God for each of them. Church family, I hope you enjoyed the service, too. Feel free to share it with your family and friends. You can find a link to yesterday’s video on the Hillcrest Facebook page.

I also want to thank those who invited a friend to church! Many visitors showed up and I met many of your friends. Don’t stop inviting!

Yesterday in my common ground group a lady mentioned as a prayer request, “that we would all be transparent during this holiday season.” Let’s not keep CHRISTmas to ourselves! I’m reminded of a great song…GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN! That’s right, go tell that wonderful story of our Lord and Savior and show them God’s wonderful love!

Lastly, I wanted to write a note saying how thankful I am for Steve Cloud. This will be his last Sunday here with us. Steve has been a wonderful friend to me and my family. I appreciate all he has done in helping me figure out all of our tech stuff here at the church. Please continue to pray for the Cloud family and show them some love Sunday morning! Gonna miss you, Steve!

TO THE CHOIR: WE ARE REHEARSING NEXT SUNDAY @ 4:15!



No comments: