Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

This week's newsletter from Michael

What a great day of worship we had Sunday! I love seeing all generations play a part of our worship services! Thank you to the Sunshine Choir and our trio for blessing us with your special music. God has really given us some great talent!

Our choir is gearing up for Easter Sunday and we are only 6 weeks away! Start inviting your friends and family to join us that Sunday. We have some great music lined up. So, no vacations, no sleeping in, and no excuses that Sunday.

I am still looking for a few good men and women to help serve in our video ministry. I have talked to a few of you already, and still I need a couple more. If you are willing to learn, we are willing to train you! Email or call me this week.

Our Church APP: We have a church app! Check it out in your app store today. We are also in the process of doing some updates to our website and a few tweaks to our app, so keep a lookout!

We have lots going on in our Music & Media ministry, and I just want to say, THANK YOU, Hillcrest for allowing me the opportunity to serve and be a part of this great family! Looking forward to seeing you again next week together in worship.



No comments: