Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

This week's newsletter from Michael

Ask yourself, am I willing to let God use me? I hope your answer is YES! There is one person who does not want you to be used by God, and I am sure you know who that is: Satan! The one thing Satan fears more than any other is a child of God who is willing to say two little words each day, “Use me.” Don’t let Satan win this battle, child of God.

Many of you may wonder, how can I be used? Where do I start? Begin by praying that the Lord would reveal to you what it is you are to be doing. Some of you already know what you are to be doing, but you just haven't made the decision to begin what you know you can do. I challenge some of you to ask our leadership this week, next week, soon! How can I be used at Hillcrest Baptist Church for kingdom work! Here are some ideas just off the top of my head.
  • Be a greeter
  • Serve in our children & youth ministries
  • Media Team
  • Choir & Orchestra
  • Soup kitchen once a month
  • Share your faith
  • Invite family & friends to church
  • Missions
There are many options you can be a part of in our church besides those I have listed. Can you imagine what our church would look like if everyone was being used by God. This place would explode and hearts would be changed. I look forward to seeing what God will do in your life as you ask to be “USED” this week and for all eternity.


No comments: