Pages

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Bicycling in Heaven

I got this note from Carolyn Robinson, my friend and member of my Common Ground group. It’s about her son Cash and his new bike.  She sent the note to me and to our children’s minister as a “thank you” for our influence. She gave me permission to share it:

I’m sending you a photo of Cash on a 1990 Schwin reproduction of the original 1970s "Stingray Grey Ghost."  He saw this bike in a bike shop here in town a few months ago and coveted it since that time.  The one he saw was not for sale.  Anyway, he got this bike "in his Easter basket" on Sunday.  He was very excited and hasn't slept since he got on it.  It is a very cool bike.  This morning he told me that, "I'm taking that bike with me to Heaven, mom.  I'll just ride it up there on the clouds and I won't even have to worry about falling."

I'm just sharing this with you…mainly just to thank you for all you have done and continue to do to build his belief and confidence in going to Heaven, even if he thinks he can bring his bike.

Cute!

No comments: