Pages

Thursday, April 08, 2010

“You’ve called me to live today as a man of resurrection”

The entries at Scotty Smith’s blog “Heavenward” are prayers. Here is an excerpt from today’s prayer:

Here’s what I choose to remember into this very moment. Father, you not only raised Jesus from the dead on Easter Sunday, you raised up all your children in Him, including me. I’m seated with him in the heavenly realms, no longer cemented to the earthly way of seeing people and doing things. You’ve called me to live today as a man of resurrection, not resentment. All day long, in the coming ages and throughout eternity, you are committed to showing me the incomparable riches of your grace and kindness towards me in Jesus. I really do believe this, and I really do ask you to help me believe it more…

No comments: