Pages

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

This week's newsletter from Karen

I read the following today and it couldn’t have come at a better time. Hope it blesses you.

All we can do is try to rise beyond the question, “Why did it happen?” and begin to ask the question, “What do I do now that it has happened?” – Harold S. Kushner

There is so much we do not understand and may never know. If we can accept that God has a larger plan and that the larger plan is for good and love, we can trust that while we are on this planet – even when everything feels hopeless – we are part of this plan. We can benefit by God’s strength with every breath we take, even when we can’t feel it. We can do the best we can.

Today I pray for the knowledge of God’s will for me and then to follow His Spirit as He guides me.

No comments: